Want some experience in painting and decorating and gain your CSCS card?
whether it is for you, for your clients, or for your students
O-W-E – C.I.C can help………
Over ten days participants will have the chance to:
*Practice simulated trades skills in interior decorating (3 days)
*Complete work experience on a local community project (4 days)
*Attend a QCF L1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course (up to 40 hours guided learning) (3 days)
*Take your CITB Health, safety & environment test (45 minutes)
* Gain a CSCS card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme). You need in order to work on construction site or with Intodecor Ltd Female Decorating Service
* Visit a construction site (where possible)
* Get advice on how to prepare for work and identifying transferable skills
* Learn about work opportunities available in construction manual trades
* Taught by qualified construction trainers/assessors and tradespeople
*We work in small groups of 6-8 to give learners the attention they need
We are aiming to target 40 women and young people aged 19+ in 2017-18.
We will partner with local business, housing associations, community centre and construction companies who could potentially offer learners work experience; which could effectively lead to employment in the right environment where possible.
Cost from: £325 (includes assessment/registration/certification/refreshments, CITB HS&E Test Fee of £19.50)
Please fill out the contact form below and Angela will get in touch.